We’re experts and we give straightforward, pragmatic and cost effective advice tailored for you.
Our services are designed to help you meet the challenges of running a defined benefit scheme.
- Staying on top of funding - Helping employers and trustees walk the financial tightrope together. From what an employer should pay in and when, to the trustees’ investment strategy.
- Getting governance right - Whether it’s triennial valuations, PPF levy valuations, financial reporting, regulatory returns, risk registers, business plans, secretarial services, or governance audits we’ve got the knowledge, experience and skills to support you.
- Managing risk at every stage - This theme sits at the heart of all our services. It’s not just about funding and governance, it’s also about helping make sure your data is robust and accurate and many other things besides.
- Keeping members happy - We can help you with getting administration right, communicating in a clear and relevant way, and setting benefits at a level that still works for members - but won’t bankrupt the business.
- Winding up in the smoothest way - The time may come when you want to wind up the scheme. Our experienced actuaries can help support you at every step. Working with you to make sure everything is done with member best interests at heart.