Add new entrants
Using our streamlined joining process employees don't have to complete a lengthy application form, they will only need to complete a simple employee authorisation form. You can then use our online service to quickly add employees to the scheme.
How to add a new entrant
Select 'New Entrant Processing' using either of the links as highlighted in the image below to take you to the new entrant processing page.
Select either key new entrant or import new entrant depending on whether you have the new entrants' details on a spreadsheet or not.
Key new entrant
- Selecting key new entrant will open the member information page for you to enter the entrant's details.
- Continue through each of the tabs completing the information required.
- The confirmation page will then be displayed to allow you to check over the details.
- Click "add new entrant" to join the member in the scheme.
Import new entrant
- If you have new entrants' details already on a spreadsheet, and especially if you have multiple members to add, you can select the import new entrants option on the new entrant processing page.
- This will allow you to upload the file containing the information, match the header fields to the corresponding fields on our online service then add the new entrants.
Please refer to your scheme administration guide if you would like more detailed instructions on adding new entrants. The administration guide link is just below new entrants on the left hand navigation bar - as shown in the image above.